Friday, December 20, 2013

The Calla lily







The calla lilies grow wild in Auckland. They are beautiful and is nostalgic to me. My Grand dad used to have similar ones growing in his rubber garden in Borneo. 

In the book, the street kids chose these flowers to represent them. Wild and strong. Strong because they grew by themselves and bloomed even in winter.

A reader wrote, " I found your book really awakening and down to earth. An interesting read and lots of research."

Another commended, "You were very brave to go to places where people were afraid to go."


http://tinaspicstory.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/weekend-flowers-45.html






2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete