Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sinigang, Filipino soup

Sinigang na Isda sa Kamias
http://panlasangpinoy.com/2014/07/25/sinigang-na-isda-sa-kamias/

I have a very good friend from Philippines. We have not seen each other for 10 years but we are still good friends. She often post her food on Facebook.

Today, my little student told me about  her soup, Sinigang. Her mum cook it with chicken.

Sinigang na Isda sa Kamias is a type of Filipino sour soup. This soup dish involves fish, tomato, mustard greens, long green peppers, and onion. The souring agent for this sinigang recipe is bilimbi, which is locally known as kamias.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete